Sunday, July 19

Sound of broken glass

I'm so sticky with my bunch of sampat one. Be frankly right now, I'm the person that list my friend on the first of my needed-so-much. (Oh please, just for those that I do care a lot and they care me a lot) and how bout love? I'm badly obsessive in every bidang la wei. I wouldn't allow any parts interrupted my tracks that I planned for so long. NEVER !! Group of bosom friend is fairly enough for me to be laugh and shouting everywhere.

For someone that I care very much before (is a friend okay?)
I'm glad I saw your changes, but really not satisfied at all when I saw your blog instead.
Indeed, you're the one that I care the most, but now...{Sigh~} You made the glass crush again in my heart. Am I so reliable that lead you never feel like want to tell me everything about you.
I'm so.......WHAT EVER right now. Therefore, felt a lot tiredness that I shouldn't bear off already just put in down and let mind go.

I know many ones of you guys are waiting my pictures to be upload AFAP. But I'm so sleepy right now. I promise will upload it IF I'm free.



Good night~

P/S : I can see the power of unity from the pelantik and I going to say I LOVE YOU so much. Good job guys, keep it on !

No comments: