Thursday, July 2

太多的问题

I love Chinese lesson, did I say it to you guys? teacher ask us to write down something feelings and totally recall back many past tense. its about babyhood, childhood and now. What did it changes alot. Oops , forget the title, is 太多。。

interested about my answer huh? for babyhood, I really can't remember all of it. its about the time that I still in the kindergarden(Ling Montersory)/sorry if I spell it wrong/ and haven't step in the primary school yet. who can recall it? So, just have some draft only.

幼年时期:
- 太多眼泪 (who didn't cry huh?)
- 太多游戏 ( is ma-ma-sak is a game to be counted?)
- 太多电视剧 (no doubt...)
- 太多鞭打 ( by mother. what a cruel world, i think this at that time)

For childhood, I'm in KongHoe Primary School. yet, I didn't intro any about my primary school right? In my impression, this school is freaking reality. always ask the parents to donate money (one student at least 100bucks). you see how actual the principal he is. but I have some joyful in it also. Although I'm always the front class (M) haha. but those pressure plant by those teacher. I have met some marvelous teacher although they always using their cane talk to us. ex: 胡老师,Cikgu Gan (OMGosh~ she's is the most vicious teacher I've met, but I love her.) and Mr.Cheah...etc... but the things that make me repentant will be those friends that I've know since primary school, they're now in the very front class and we seldom talk , except BabyLin..

童年时期:
- 太多太多鞭打
- 太多道理
- 太多功课
- 太多四书五经
- 太多太多听/默写
- 太多太多字要翻查
- 太多幼稚想法
and so on..

And now, study in KwangHua Secondary School and gonna graduate from there not more than half year.nothing to explain more. straight away check out my answer baa..

年少时期:
- 太多眼泪
- 太多期望
- 太多希望
- 太多压力
- 太多个人问题
- 太多朋友问题
- 太多责任问题
- 太多考试
- 太多想法
- 太多梦想
- 太多改变
- 太多失望
- 太多对物质的要求
- 太多个人意见
- 太多偏见
- 太多汗水流失
- 太多电视剧
- 太多演唱会想要去
- 太多没钱花的时候

and

- 太多疯狂的朋友

haha..

And now, I've grown up !!!

No comments: