Thursday, July 23

Its so simply

Following the previous ,
Always carved in my brain so badly even though we have already miss out the things before.

Always carved in my memory card automatically and I have already set it as UN DELETED scene.

Always carved in my mind so deeply although some kind of feelings already gone bad.

I'm waiting you back every moment so badly.I'm so serious right now.
Lets get back to the most ignorant pose.....


Its went so simply,but we totally enjoyed before

I'm so sorry.
I've promise to be with you always since both of us get the pose in the very first day. But I admit, sometimes your attitude really make me felt disgusted.
I'm so sorry.
Unable to perceive your sore but still doing those awful things.
I'm so sorry.
I shouldn't think you're the person that can stay strong always. and dumbing those stingy stuff towards to you.
The most things that I felt so sorry is,
I shouldn't forget so many matters that we already undergo and make us grown up. and I still can't have any faith in you.
If you felt any exhausted, I'm willing to be your junky rubbish can.
I don't ever say NO.


Now, I just want you back. Listen clearly . I WANT YOU BACK to the previous!




P.S : I didn't attend the practice today. I'm so sorry~

No comments: