Monday, July 20

Pictures'S'13 , Band Night

About the preparation of Band
The messy of table show'em they were work hard in it.
Pengerusi was trying hard. I saw he is sweating ! (><)



Having a war


Shot 1
Shot 2 (a lil fading)
Discussing about the pose and eyesight (suyen still in her psp world)
Shot 3
Any advertiser may consider this teeth's belonger. He's pretty suitable

Our president is so busy about the paperwork





Sorry, He's not in mood as he has lost his 40bucks !
Berhati-hatinya
Hello Wjing, don't you felt thats my job huh? ARGH~
3 cherries, CLEAR

By the way, we're busying. and they're doing nothing but keep taking photos



My hp full of these, and thats the reason my memory card always out of services !



Thai Salad Sauce


Black Pepper Sauce



Mushroom Sauce

ATTENTION PLEASE !

WChuan and Me have been wrote this for more than thousand times

HARI IBU BAPA

Tarikh : 25 Julai 2009 (Sabtu)

Masa : 7.00pm - 10.00pm

Tempat : Dataran Kwang Hua dan Dewan Sekolah

Hey parents, please try to make it on that day. Because of this memorable day, your son/daughter is working their ass off just to obtain your retification !!

P/S : My mum and bro have to fly to HongKong for their shopping trip. How can they dumb me like this. I'm not anger because they can't attend but they din't bring me there too. So bloody mother and siblings I have. HAHA. So, please catch your eyes on if you guys dint buy any clothes, shoes or bags to me. Watch it out ! I love my dad ~

No comments: