Wednesday, July 8

Only GOD can judge me

Nothing special today. My pelantik is SUPER panic la wei. I just hope he'll be trust by himself more and more. what he need is preparation and confidence. I felt really guilty for every my Pelantik as I have nothing much to teach them, just about the rules, conduct ways and the location of score. Thats all ! Done ~. I'm so sorry.

And one thing that I wanna mention at here will be :
PLEASE DONT SAY ANYONE IS STUPID ! STUPID IS REALLY A MINT WORD. its do hurt the people's feeling. OR YOU're the always clever huh? YOU CAN'T JUDGE WHO YOU WANT TO because you're not the GOD. if you want to, please use some pretty word or what to cover those mint and bad, or just hurt someone else. I know the feelings very well. and I'm already paralysis for so much time, but I can't stand for my friend's sadness. EVERYONE DO HAVE THE SELF-RESPECT ! give others some respect, and the one will repay the same thing to you naturally. Its a kind of logic basis argument. HOW CAN THE WORDS COME OUT FROM YOU MOUTH ? Bear it in mind : Only GOD can judge me !(that's yeeyun's argument)

No comments: