Friday, July 10

Gets some humours

My best classmate YeeWen is totally SUPER-Emo today la wei. I felt a lil depressed too just because can't help her anything. about what ? About LOVE matter again and again. Hope she'll get a nice mood after that. Hope the splendid smile will appear in her face in the next minute, please...

I have a period of talk to PengLan just now. We didn't have a long conversation recently because of some fact.
Come on, my friend. Lets have a break of it. I'm always ask you to be. gets some humour with us, relax your nerves or the stress will tied your ass off until you can't even breathe. Just take it into the easy way. I know teachers and parents always act like a alarm clock keep on remind about our future and bla bla bla, and you can't even bear of it and keep reminding yourself again and again. these Oh My God bla bla bla just bring you to be bad tempered these few days. Ya, I can figure it out.

As Lin said, Dont think too much.

Just treasure the student's time you're having now. Think some student's thought, do some student's action, play some student's games, wear some student's clothes, and ding-ding-dong-dong. As long as you take part in every stage of being a student. That's what I always keep reminding myself on. Don't be too mature or too childish. i means thought. Don't be too optimistic or too pessimistic. i means thought again. Sometimes liberate yourself to be the hiao or siao one, can totally make yourself lose of stress. Thats why I always make myself to be like that. wkaka. XD or I'm already is a insane one ? keke

No comments: