Wednesday, July 15

Pictures'S'13 , Question Marks

He force me to take this
Mr.BananaFirst shot
I love thisLet guess who are them ?




Many questions just rolling head severely.

Does couple makes sense to sparkling our life?
Does really single life make us about some kind freedom?
When you're in a relationship, did you felt embarrassing when you get together with your friends
Will you felt so tasteless when times pass more and more?
Why you didn't think much when you wanna pursuit something?
Maybe I have too much.
Maybe I have considered many effects and bili-bala~~
What do you really think when you want do something seriously?
About aftermath?
Or you didn't?
Or you just care about feelings?
Does these sweet talk or passion just lasting for a few times?


P.S : Congrats to my friend, He's in a relationship.

And because of this, these and those question pop-out in my brain suddenly.
I disgusted to get in a relationship again and again.
just because of this, I'm always to think much and more.
I want everything to be clear, just as no pain for waiting it.
Did I think too much ?
Or think about those does not exist really?
Or I should just try to get a new way of lifestyle?
Phew~
As I said : ' If ' is a bloody mean word, it representing that the matter won't be happen always and ever.
Or why not we just try to work our ass off to reach our goal?
Think wise..
and
Pray sincere..
and
Get a great efforts
and
DONE !

This is the very last time of monthly test in my secondary school life.
And I can say, this is very first time I have many pressure of it.
Maybe that's the punishment for hanging out for so long time.
I not dare to look at my bloody result.

Jesus~

No comments: