Sunday, July 26

A lil pieces notes

For my unbending mother and amusing brother,

You two guys better don't over-shop for yourselves but not buy any for me. Or you house will like a sample of tanjung rambutan full of those geli one. And the last things I wanna say is, Me and dad are enjoying our "Merdeka Life" now. ^^Beware about the H1N1 by always wearing mask and gloves. Loves you guys so much.mmmMuakx

From your mischievous,insane daughter and sister ever
~
and now some notes from my mom to me when I finally get home at the midnight
Girl,
Do mami a fa__m. I have 3 unsent message at my computer due to the liner problem. Pls email for mami. my password of computer is XXXXXXX(small letter) and go to outlook - of outbox. Make sure you must sent off the mail. Beside, pls keep the house clean. I don't want to see like "Siao Keng" when I back. Once the email has gone, pls keep my computer to the back and put at the side of cupboard. TQ
Mama
22/7/09
P.S: By the way mom, I'm sicking of your words as I need to spend almost 15++ mins to read your notes. Please improve la wei.
P.SS : Hey mum, I'M USING YOUR LAPTOP FOR BLOGGING sambil help you to the task.WKAKA

No comments: