Monday, July 6

Pictures'S'10 ( Bomba MUT'09 )

Some photo.. Nope, is A LOT OF PHOTOS of
BOMBA'MUT'09
Edited by Yeeyun
HALAH both.XDSAMA kulit-nya

Ji-mui~

Spot my hair ?

have some talk
spot his hand ?
two lil silly billy ..


my sweetheart WRong~ {joke}




calm down when you have any reaction
zooooom in ++

going to yaaaaaaaaaaam- but no SENG !
sweet man. HALAL Wanjing


ghost shot



errrr
we paid RM6 for this

18 SXXXXXXX lawei

Some kind of Ju-On

not purposely. is phone's effect.


Do you ever seen Kwang Hua's dataran full of this warmness?



the PK and K



Let makes a wish

saw MeeiHuey, Let it be frankly, I didn't see her too...^^(height problem)


My sweetie ballad mate ever{ziesze} She's hot..(givememore...)
me and Liankhang





muscular pose huh ?

P/S : Sorry for the quality of photos. Don't blame to my lousy phone pls.

Good night ^^

No comments: