Tuesday, July 21

FUCKER rubbish fella

'' Make mistakes that I'm a tame, don't ever try me. Or you awarded for having your personal brand of revenge, bear it in mind. You this FUCKER rubbish fella !! "
(give me a second)
'
'
'
Maybe I shouldn't correct those blow off yammer. Maybe I should support them too. And I really need to nod my head up and down for agree-ing them to say you're a totally TRASH in this school. OH JESUS CHRIST, please agree with me. He's badly incapable. about every sight. Such a typical case for being a KING OF SHIT. (K.O.S) . Done your every business that you really need to engage and please make things have POINT ! Those filthy stuff is damly none of your father business la ......!
Trust me, if you don't ever try to fix it right now, something will happen seriously. Zap sang la, KOS~
P/S : Oh gosh, how can he so SUCKs ?!

No comments: