Wednesday, August 5

Tired

Weather gone so badly. Practice so hard. with the speedy tempo. Get scolded. Tired for the whole morning. Muka everyone was busuk-busuknya. Uniform came. everyone so excited. but apart of me. Rehearsal for twice. get scolded again. Mood going down (mine)......My ten lil fingers babies and arms are tiring for giving beats.

" you guys are carrying the name of state, Selangor. So better do it to the best !!"
Everyone is saying this. Of course I know. of course we know.
YA , WE KNOW !!!
I'm thinking to smash thousand of basketball as I can to someone's face
for letting off the STRESS & PRESSURE
' my blog's and handphone's counter are those who always remind me, we just have 3 days left until the event.

Jesus Christ,
Please send me some ENERGY and FAITH from above to holding out.
'
'
tired
Really tired..
Good night

No comments: