Sunday, August 16

So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

So cute~ my cousin is in relationship. He's kind of smart guy. okay, i admit it. since I was in my pony tails that means a very very hundred century before, I've crushed to my cousin. just dont know why maybe he's the only one of A class student and so close to me by every second, just in front my senget eyes. then I have a little crush to him. Back to the topic. He's IN RELATIONSHIP. with a kwang hua's girl ! i think i can recognise her laa. So sweeeeeeeeet !

hahahaha. he didnt admit that he got a girlfriend before when I'm asking his mother, means my aunt. Heellllo, please change the nickname that you gave her into some normal. this is the main key for letting me know you're in relationship ! Baby XXXXX what what ! who won't figure it out she's your GF huh? this simple question just using my ass to think it. What a clever ass I have !

However, congrats to him ! such an adorable my biu gor is ! hahahaha. he's easily get tomato face. Owh, long times didnt talk with him. as we're in different world in the same school ! and we seldom met also. but have to greet him all the best in school including his study and LOVE


Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet and cute !!!

P.S : Biuu gorr ar, don't forget the task that I've given to u ! I seriously WANT HIS NUMBER !!
a small P.S : Xiao Ma, I'm coming...huhuhuhuhu^^

No comments: