Tuesday, August 18

pissed me off

Can you just keep your mouth shut as well? any words from your mouth do bring many implication that you never. maybe you didn't realize that you're insulting the name of us. But please, don't make any foolish action that you anggap it as a very good things. its so SICK !

And the Bed-wetting-dog. I had already sacrifice my decision into yours. So, can you just stop your God-Damn 's woeful action ? Please stop irritating me and my friend. I beg you now..please stop your mouth or what. just let us be so peaceful after the nat comp. We need silence and peace to study for our exam...

I'm so generous for you guys right now. please don't make any troubles again. is tiring for those help you to lap your ass. please think wisely before you make any "smart" action.

Pissed me off.....

No comments: