Monday, August 10

Pictures'S'15 (dataran Shah Alam, Tourism Selangor)

I love this too

er, did his costume looks like a saman one (Sorry, I'm not the purpose, but we're just discussin this for the whole day)
Kahfoong with the RZ's DM
I prefer this la wei
the best DRUM CROP again in the day
Frankly, I'm thinking to kiss his juicy lil faceChhhheeeeeese
okay. he's definitely a part time dancer beside to be a cymbals player

have a deep breathe when you saw this *wink*
*sweet*

Wanjing and yeeyun in the Dunkin's House

Spot my pose huh ?

They looks so excited for seeing each other. (18SX) excuse me
He acting something.

A Dunkin Donuts delivery boy
Weiyong with ADIDAS
The lollipop's flag. I love it. its looks so yummmy
The STK's lil tiny trumpeter solo for twice

The Best DM on that day

Thats Dato Hamzah
with shinglin
Spot it

No comments: