Tuesday, August 4

The smell of big red

everyone is curious about the new coat look like. Til i can smell the colour of Big red in our new uniform.(BigRed = KwangHua, KwangHua = Big Red, dont ask me why !)However, we should appreciate everythings that we've got. shouldn't complain any things about the materials. but how bout the technique's problem? I think I'm so pale within. I felt I'm failure la wei. I should done those repair things before they speak out. but .... So failure !

I sicking to be the cheese among the sandwiches. if you guys really dint have the answer equally, please go and fight until you all get the same equation. Or will just tiring me. I hate to be the part of you. SICK it.

About the blog, I felt a lil challenging than before as many of friends start to be so anxious what am I blogging everyday. but a lil of dreadful of it. What ever bitching stuff will just be spread so quickly and none significant. How advanced is the www functioning huh? I'm not going to be private-kan my alphabets and words. Let off your sulks doesn't mean that isn't a good things.
Okay, fine. we gonna done everything that really spend us the five years tear drops and sweatshops. no matter is good or bad.~ and bla bla bla....


P/S : Let it be frankly, I'm not so excite about the new uniform..keke

No comments: