Thursday, August 13

CURSE IT

Curse it ! Stop asking me about the result of band. I have been so silence these days. yours' question is seriously stabbing and wounding our heart. Yupe, we have spent the most of times for being drilling. both of our study really get dumbed into the trash. no one willing to choose this okay. maybe for those who in the lower class (i didn't mean anything) . readmit again, we spent a lot of RINGGIT MALAYSIA in it. So what ?! or you want us to compete to the others with the awful old red out-date uniform huh? Please stop teasing us. Its ENOUGH !! Its not an easy job okay? There are a good many of them running off their times and tears in the practice. We know we're bad ! Read my lips : IT‘S NOT AN EASY JOB man ! or you may try it yourself. 80 ++ of person in a group. Its not a simple task !

ITS NOT A SIMPLE TASK

Tomorrow having my English paper. My brother demanding me to score A's for my English in SPM, or every reward or money will turning into a pile of waste paper. get to go in bed so early. Good night

P.S : We're not poor ! just since they're MUCH more BETTER than us !

P.SS : Come on , Its NATIONAL la wei. everyone is afraid for the very 1st times ! If you're inside, I consider you definitely can't control your bladder properly. Pissssssssssssssss

1 comment:

Weii said...

My sister call today. Ask me wanna buy the national competition dvd or not. And this remind me bout the competition. Feel like wanna cry that time. Yea, we all are so silence bout this topic these days. Silence until i had already forget bout it=(