Friday, August 14

footprinting in school again

Its about a long time ago, I didn't wear since we always wear the Tshirt to school. in the very good morning for today, a kind of weird just filled into my brain such so sudden because I'M WEARING THE BLUE AND WHITE SCHOOL UNIFORM to school. Actually, I have missed the school since monday till thursday. and today is definitely the first day I entered the school since th nat comp is totally over.

"Long time didnt see you in the class, yeeyun.Welcome back~"
manyones of my classmates send this kind of regard to me when I step the very first footprints in the class. so warm man. but have to get back to the reality. having the English paper. okay, I had already know what question is going to come out. Didn't prepare too much about it. having some great talk with Sherrie and Lin. after that, bells rang. everyone started the foolish exam.

Afternoon, having lunch with weii and jing by bus. hey shiwei, I think this is the first time you take bus right? So, please take record that today is really a special day for u. The topic had already done by yeeyun. "The 1st ride of bus in my princess life". does it nice? let me know then. hahaha

Planning not to attend school again. but tomorrow having exam too. so...........SO WHAT ?! I'm going to school in the afternoon's meeting. there will be some secretive inside. i'm considering to let it be public. wait me patiently....wkaka.night~



P.S : Its confirmed that my school has a case of H1N1 !!! aiyo, scare scare leh..

No comments: