Thursday, August 13

Pictures'S'18 (an immense JOHOR trip )


cheekiat

the right hand side - sleeping






NG

everyone have to do this



OKU, you know what i means gehwhat he gonna express?No idea

He's our son

Rocky

*bi heng*-ing

erhemmmm.




OS : I need you in my life ever


a bunch of bandmates *para-para juniors please naikkan bus*
act like an aunt la weii
Mr.Timo-legend

looks so cool


guess who ? my darling la



sqeeeeeze it in my pocket {wanjing's hand}
the first night in JOHOR

say with me : Fuuuuulawa (flower)
OS:apa hal ?

the dinner of the Big family
someone is roaring
fei wen-mmuakx
Buuuuuush ~ Aiya

as i said, we like to pose


massage or somethiing ?
L.O.V.E - LOVE




mmmmmmmmmmmmmuakx


some technique problem
wanjing {big mama} Shiwei {bulma}
three of them.do the same thing


=yy=


giving kiss to someone





take 2
a pair of newly weds

weirong in da swing
wanjing in da swing

*I love this* beep beep

completely tiring
*sweet-sweet*
{Wanjing,weechuan,shiwei,weiyong,shinglin,longjiat}


finally...

get to go pasar malam with friends

bye ~

No comments: