Wednesday, August 12

How bloooody BM is

Hey brother,



"Apa maksud is the Bil perbendaharaan and Sijil Pelaburan ? Apa difference both of them ?"



>Err....go find dictionary la..



and make me recall back some memories , that is :



"Kor ar, can you teach me this question. I don't know how to solve this calculation !"



>Go find your dictionary la..



From that day on, no one in the house will be my teacher anymore. especially my brother. {Mathematics got dic huh?} really laugh my ass off when I told this to my papa and mama. They too ^^



Economic. Currently pia-ing~'s subject, is really an easy job when you know whole system going, when you know the calculation and pasaran being. but, I'm so lazy to remember those definisi and blablabla. Mommy ar, help me. the most things that headache-kan me, adalah they using Bahasa Melayu.How Stupid Blooooody BM is. driving me to the end of cliff.Oh Jesus, please find someone else to translate everything to English or Mandarin, Please~


Really a very P.S here : Ms. White Lady, I'm so miss you right now. Oh,my lil whity but lady chapeau and maomao

=^^=

1 comment:

Jaymie Tan said...

jiayou in SPm trial and SPM ya !!! hope to hear good results from you ~~ =)