Monday, August 17

BED WETTING DOG newly owner

STUPID FUCKER
I'm not going to keep every alphabelts that you deserve it
WHAT THE FUCK you are?
WHO ARE U?
Is it a kind of dirty swine or beast you are
huh?
Please check whether you rather get any SWINE FLU that you suppose to have
or you will cause trouble to the human of the world
I think the award of BED-WETTING DOG must change his owner
thats it trailor-made for you
No one is more suitable than you
even though the Ex-owner had already lost
just because you're SUCH A JERK
You're trying to make everyone to comply with you
You dont even care about the ability
but just try to make yourself like the emperor
Dont think that we don't know what's is going
Don't think that we dont even know your plan
I wish to cut your flesh to feed those pity doggie
because YOU'RE A BITCH !!!!!
THIS BED-WETTING DOG always the main key
make everyone get in anger and madness
ARRRRRRRRRRR
make me scold the rude words !
Such a fooooooooolish person in the planet ~
GOD-DAMN
Why dont you go to hell as well?
.........Calm down......
yeeyun
'
'
P.S : Dont you guys scare of my blooooody-red rude words huh?
P.SS : Forgive me, because I'm so MAD right now

No comments: