Thursday, November 26

Wound in mouth

I'm so unhappy now =(
Maybe the movie that playing just giving some reason to pasting my smile in the crowd
but as the real, i can't smile now!
because my mouth has a loophole
just like my heart,maybe or perhaps


I can't smile too bright,
because that would have hurt myself too painfully
and the same thing now,
I can't allow myself to be so depressed
the cave is too deep for me to be touched anymore
It's so pain once the flesh have been torn apart



The wound of the left side has healed; but the other gradually began to be broken in the right hand side
Oh gosh!
Why everything repeat again??
I do not want this....
I feel very pain
no matter is the heart or the mouth


Why were you going to tear my wound apart
I hate when you ruined when I have been laboriously built up for all
Get off !!!
Shhhuu shhhhhu!
Go away
please leave me the track
and GET YOUR OWN LIFE



The wound will be healed as fast as possible
when you embark on your right track
and I used it for my set of prescription
Ya, trust yourself!
the world will be alright and of course with your life



with the word
SMILE









GOOOOSSSSHH, MY MOUTH IS SO PAIIIIIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: