Monday, November 2

Top Ten

My god !
WHO SHE THINK SHE IS????
Princess or what!!!!!?
What the fucking she is thinking?
Can I say her such a bitch
Dumb Ass


Yesterday went for Top Ten Charity Show for my secondary school in my primary school
connected huh?!
both KH too ;)
and we saw the BITCH
okay, forget about her
"who she think she really is"

Some some some some some kemalangan just happened
and hard to say here
hahahahaha
my friends might know what am i talking about

I don't even know this charity show is something like concert but dinner!
how stupid am i?
not bad for those singers
i love LUOYISHI & WANGMINGLI the most!
and the light effeeeeeeects
hw canggih my primary will be now
under the canggih hall will be the car park lot

afterthat,went for dinner
back home




another new day today
JaiHo in Hanley house again
ok stop here!
bye!

No comments: