Wednesday, November 18

PtttttFK!

Went for dinner usually with my daddy. I knew it. my dad is a smart lil old man. He has a big belly and a intelligence brain. in the night now, he told me about the way to keep on in this reality!

He give me a signal about these :

You must know how to being a person and using a person no matter what way you're trying. In other way of talk, it means there have neither pure and invisible friendship or relationship between people that we interacting or communication especially for the one we need to!

Does it exist any truly friendship when u involve in any section in this social? What do I meant by that? It's simply means we should being sensitive towards people around us. People around us has emotions, feelings and needs and we need to know about these and try our best to satisfy them. After all, they will be pleased and for some exchanges they give us some useful information that we need it so much!


What?! Sound dreadful right? Maybe I shouldn't that way. and maybe is for own good for thinking that way in this younger time. We should treat our friends with heart right guys?



We have the right to choose the person we want! But we don't have the right to choose the way to treat them as well. because it isn't fair enough....

No comments: