Tuesday, November 3

STUDIO DANCING

First of all, congratz me for the

HAPPY 300TH POST ANNIVERSARY FOR MY BUUULOOOG!!!!


3-11-2009 is a memorable of 5A2(2009)

I'm so tired right now!
not because for the dancing just because the laughing
went studio today with the super-air-conditioner
I was so enjoy inside

this is the first time I realize we have so much family members are dancing JAI HO too
People mountain people sea arhhh!
A full-dress-rehearsal today!
I can't wait for uploading those pics!
lets wait for the surprise on Friday~



JAI HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



P.S : PING PING WILL BE A SOHAI PONDAN!!! and I'M GONNNNA DRAW MY LIPSTICK ON HIS FACE!

P.SS : HE SUGGEST A SPECIAL STRIP SHOW FOR HIS OWNSELF! WHAT THE HECK HE'S THINKING ALWAYS??????!





C'MON, ENJOY YOURSELF AND SHAKING UR FATS AWAYS

:D

No comments: