Sunday, November 8

Love you, my friend

I guess this is the very first and last post about someone else. Sorry! that always I said it to you and the one that I can only said! I'm sorrrry! I'm apology to you no matter where or when. I'm so glad you just giving up of me. and seriously, I have about more than 50 percent to be sad about but just stay for the one night. I filter and arrange my thought and try to be optimistic. You're so good for others and many girls are waiting you. neither me, guy! i have to be frank, when I heard you say that for me, I do have some dissappointed but my tears just stucked inside my eyes. Maybe I should think that, you have pretty more choice and the choice are really pretty suits you by the way. and now you have already make the right choice for yourself.

I'm the one who always pushing you to others because I'm so wondering the feeling about us and the relationship. read my lips : "Its kinda weird!!!!" so, im trying to treat you as good friend rather than a love one. so, does good friend will be couple???! HAHAHAHAXD WEIRD HUH? That's it. I'm so fear of you when you try to keep close to me, just without any reason. still remember the day we use to walk in our primary school, guess what am i thinking?? "Can we make it or just forget it??" and your action really like a scary movie then make me fear. maybe i shouldn't say that, i means i so scare to apply any hope to you. i guess your body or heart is full of needle right??! I'm so so so sorrrry that I can't make it!

Can God bless him in everything that he wish to? I'm so glad you to appear in my life. Thanks! and Love you, my friend! Bye!

No comments: