Sunday, November 8

7-11-2009 farewell party

I'm asking myself not to be depressed about the things but i don't really can cover it so nicely! okay, I should be release and relax when all this things get off my life! ya, i should be think this! yes, Por Yee Yun should be like that! you have no reason to be any sadness. that's the result that you badly desire about. He's worm k? So, get arrange your mind and be some the one that you have too!

You know what guys, i suddenly felt something really wrong with my mind! I rarely have any sad feeling anymore. even though the graduation day! I don't even drop my tears off in front anyone or anywhere! am I a human being???!

Today having our farewell party in 88. we took pictures, we smile, we laugh, we scream like hell, we sweat, we drink, we ate, we cry and even hug tightly! and thousand of pictures that we can't count we have took just for this several weeks! and now busying uploading anythings about in facebook or here. quite busy huh...after all, we get online till now! the clock is about 3am in the morning/midnight should i mention it. we having group conversation. everyone apologize and confess the real feeling about himself to the others. I can't really imagine how we can be so close la wei. I'm asking them :'' hey guys , I'm wondering we really can contact each other after SPM?" and their answer make me in the safety situation! I'm in trusted!

Recall everything about the graduation day. We argued before, cry before and even laugh together before. just to make our show a lil bit more interesting, nothing else. No matter the dancing steps teaching in Da's house or rehearsal in Stepz Studio, everyone of us is so enjoyable! and I can figure it out from their face.

Still remember the night before graduation day came, the three girls slept at Da's house with 8 guys! Oh My Gosh~ I can't imagine how fun that be. that night is an amazing night ever in my class life! hahahahaXD. We laugh our ass off just because the two guys wearing skirt and singlet. How cute they will be.we even chat and sleep together in the two lil single bed no matter is boy or girl..see! that's the life of 5A2 and I'm gonnnna miss them through pictures!

and now, for all of us should be move on like toyota (khaiping's words) for our SPM to achieve our goal! C'mon, we can't be the best just we already are the best! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN EXPECT! MMMMWAH~LOVE U GUYS AND GURLS!

No comments: