Thursday, November 12

LAST CALL FOR EVERYONE


Hello everyone, Sorry for the harshly post that in mandarin! and now, i'm in Da's house by the way. no more laptop. no more mp4. no more Internet.more mobile using. but of course i do have the right to watch some tv show. I went to my bed before 12 evenly and wake up by 9 ! doesn't my life seems to be so healthy huh? My friend use to describe it!


Okay, two bloooody test paper will having next week and once over, everything will be so release and relax. agree my friends? So, if you're still touching the keyboard and get expose yourself in front of the monitor, you must pay the debt too such as your SPM result! facebooook ar??????! AikssX! It makes everyone to be so loyaaaal for the streamyx of P1Wmax? (seriously, what's the differ huh)


So, good luck to anyone of you! BYE and LOVE U =)




P.S : I LOVE THE A2 SO MUCCH , I GET TO SAY IT!!!~

P.SS : RED IS OUR COLOUR~

No comments: