Thursday, January 8

Mixed feeling

I'm the very bullshit in the world

I've done some idiot,bullshit,silly,foolish....etc action today. Sorry guys, I just cant hold my patient well and assumed many ugly face. Really sorry. some of that maybe just thought I've my temper again. oh yea ? mayb , thats better that i was predicting. Its easier. recently , I might want to find out some answer, so I've showed some detached, cold and emotionless. Sorry again.

So far, to be conscious that you all are very in the level and have the ability , just without me . but,adding me , it will be more worse. This just proved by yourselves in this afternoon. Besides those wicked noise, a lot of bitch stuff broke into my brain suddenly, so...?? I really need the answer now. or I cant even concentrate or focus in anything. and also return to the previous. By the way, i was seeking by myself now, so give me some times to fix it up.

finishing *bitch-ing..

lets talk some cheerful, I've another nickname again - "Pearl Jie" the name was given by "Pearl Mei"(yeewen). She just the most expansive girl that I met before. I am very envious of her cheerful,braveness,zealous and passion. (She will be felt happy till death when she saw this post^^) oh ya, talk about the name that she get me in, its from the novel from our form 5's syllabus :<> . we 're spent alot of differen tunes for saying this word : P.E.A.R.L. during the english lesson. Finally , she get me the name just because I keep on saying : Pearl-儿. Thats crazed. oh ya, we also talked alot about her beloved. She surprised me always ,i means her's taste.

K. just stop here as well. I still need to read my novel ,otherwise will be expelled by my Malay teacher.

Everyone , good night ^^

1 comment:

*+yEeWeN+* said...

oh yeah! my dear, i will just happy for the rest of my life! haha... You just love to praise me, well, nothing to say! hahaha... muackx!