Monday, January 12

TAGGED BY KUMIKO

Lets do a tag before I crawl to my bed.Its a very simple and easy.
TAGGED BY MY flutist JUNIOR - WEN JING ( hope dint spell your name wrongly )

1) This tag is only for girls, no boys!
2) Be honest!
3) It must be true!
4) There must be only one answer, unless there is a 'more than one answer'.
5) Must tag ten peeps!
6) No tagging back!

Tags :

-Lishi
-Yeewen
-Sherlin
-Shiwei
-Shinglin


Thats all~


Personal :

1) What is your favourite colour?
-Black and white.*I'm a zebra*
2) What is your favourite food?
-Everything
3) What is your favourite drink?

-Non-carbonated drinks.I love in it.^^

Guys :

1) What kind of guy do you prefer? ( More than one answer )
-The most important is HE MUST TALLER THAN ME,others just doesn't matter.Black skin is the best.Its more convincing(Ya,I admit I was a blackie now)

2) How you want your crush to confess to you? ( More than one answer )
-He better told me face-to-face.This is the best.^^

3) What do you want your boyfriend to give you during Valentine's Day?

-Anything that he gave,I'll love it very much . Ok la.better its a b'day cake.I love cake much.But better dont again.Its high-calories.Whatever~ The final decision : A letter that written by himself.Thats all..

DONE.~

No comments: