Sunday, January 11

Sigh.Sob.Sigh.Sob.Thats all

Just finish my homework.Give me a second to breath .-Exhaling sound-.Saw many others's blog, They are just complaining the same things : Their homework piled up just like the Kinabalu Moutain,Oops! As for me,I'll just pronouns its as an Everest Mountain,I have completed some of them.

WhatheFFuK.~ When I gonna start my chinese's essay : news~ I found the newspaper supposed be in the store room ALL GONE. Be known that, my mother just sold it all out to the Paper lama. Hows it could be ? Oh Shitty,I need it immediately to complete my essay as well la.You know what ?I suspecting the chinese teacher was almost turning into insane.She call us to hand up an four-pages-long-news that kaitan dengan PMR. I've never seen a news can be achieved so kinda long.Is that need to have that long ? 4-pages-long.Oh my gosh!I think I should be copy others.

By the way,tomorrow will be the second week since the school reopen,I've gonna have a meeting just after the school and straight go piano lesson.Theory teacher pick me up at the school.Then,back home,eat fried rice that have been cooked by my mother today.Sigh~

Sigh again~I totally hate this.Certainy fed up ! Fried rice,a vegeterian diet,MaggiMee...etc thats all,I just take them as my lunch and dinner ,just the holiday get started till now.Oh No~ I was sick of it.But,cant blame it at all,after finishing her work, she always rush to her "fitness" for gym, and still want to care bout what i'm eating.Besides that,my papa and kor kor not in also. Father outstation-ing;Brother working in Kajang and stay in outside. What matter that I can help for myself.Oh ya.Its : Sigh.Sob.Sigh.Sob.......etc. Thats all.

The clock has been pointing to twelve. I have to stop here right now.Still have the stuffy assemble tomorrow. Good night,everyone. ^^

No comments: