Saturday, January 24

HappyChinese牛year

Since I dint post anything here recently.Sorry ma budd.Yesterday, I stuck with my brother to go for shopping just after my school. I really addicted and love to go shopping with him.I really means it. I really really love it. We left our car at the railway station's carpark and took KTM + Monorail = KL. You can felt how hungry we were. This two guys do not put any food inside their mouth and stomach just since in the morning to noon. So, if you'll on spot, can see the two extremely hungry wolves were eating.

Sg.wang - Stop out monorail at there,mum mum
Lot 10 - NONE
BB Plaza - (B) Purchase a Fed Perry shoes
Pavillion - (B) Purchase a Ralph Lauren's Polo T
Shop outside the street - (Y) Purchse two plain T-shirt just cost not much than RM40
Low yat Plaza - My earphone

Thats all.Done.Back to Klang v sitting the ultra crowded monorail and KTM again. Sweat. K. So, today was the first of our one week Chinese New Year 's holiday. We still left not more than eight days . As usual, back to hometown - Alor Setar annually. Oh ya, I will start off my hometown journey in the night. papa said, "only in this way will not be same as during the day and traffic congestion wor". "But, everytimes also the same la,everyone also will think the same thing that you thought before what " i said. =Speechless's papa=
Oh,Holy x 3 crap. I need to be able to come back a week later. We gonna stay there till friday just because wanna make ourself presence in my biu jie's wedding buffet. Sobx,Sigh. Otherwise, I can hang out with my friends as well. Oh trash. So, sorry guys, cant make it since in the weekdays and also paiseh to Pearl Mei (YW) cant make the promise . ? . (She ask me to keep the secret , So, Shhhhh....)

Wish you guys ,
新身心开
年体想开

快健事心

乐康成心


Hope you guys enjoy your Chinese New Year and get the Angpau as many as possible.
Bye~(a lucky kiss for you all) - Muakxxx.

No comments: