Wednesday, January 7

Fed up of myself

"I sangat ingin mengetukkan kelapa saya kepada dinding sehingga saya menghilangkan akal"

I just have a nap just now, and having a very very nightmare. When i 've been waked by my papa , I just cant even focus my eyes properly til I finished my dinner .My brain ful-filled with those super duple rubbish.
Looked to the mirror ,observed my eyes turn red and red,just after i awake. Told myself that the red eyes just because of I was lacking of sleep. But not!! Keep holding my patient and tortured the "salt solution" cannot flow out.....

What am I expecting for ?I need the answer immediately. I just get something bad news that issued by my heart in the afternoon , she gave me a message :" You really gain nothing,although you are within it for the N year now." Having my beloved chinese period today,studying the new topic that really affected my mood throughout the day. The content that tell us about the topic was the very noble words . i felt it. ! Found that we was not that close, even though we've undergo for many years ,come through some really silly idiot scrap, but cant even just to hand over each's the innest.

What am I expecting for ?I really dint have the idea again. Fed up of myself ! Contrary, will not blame you at all. Its about self-problemed.

However, let god bless you , so that you believed someone else. But certainly not me.

How about me ?I will just shout out my unsatisfied,secret to the pillow, thumped the pillow cruely. adhere to believe it can help me. and spread it out. Besides that , I have ain't solution. 除了自己,还是自己

Okay, stop writing the heart's nonsenses here. I felt more better now. Hope it will not affect other's emotions. Its time to done my homework. Sigh~ what a hasten form 5 's life..

Good night..^^

No comments: