Tuesday, January 6

Burst ~ Ahhha...

Wooho..~
Should I be glad ?
just changed my blog's URL , but just knew by a few person only ~ So, the ques is : Should I be glad or what ? Many friends had ask me the same question : "hey, how come I just cant find your blog har? Or you set it as private ??" Have a slightest of relax in my inner heart and to be desirous privately , that less people know my new URL ...Blog ???? I can really just purely burst out my unsatisfied ? without care any consequence ? the answer definitely will be NO ~ So , what for I blog here ? Perhaps just let my syntax to make progress. Oh ya , one more! just share it out what've done daily ...

Ok , just after I murmurized it out , its felt Hiuuuuuuuuuu~ (comfortable man)^^..So , today was the second day since the school reopen ~..One word : UNBELIEVABLE !!! unbelievable , I was a Form 5 student now ! unbelievable I was facing SPM this year ! unbelieveable I still have less than one year's time , then i gonna end off my five years , secondary school life....EVERYTHING just UNBELIEVABLE ! INCREDIBLE ! INCONCEIVABLE !!!!!!!!

At this moment , Lishi's words make sense : " HOW TIME FLIES ~"



P.S : feel embarrassed to LiShi for using your three-noble-words ..~

1 comment:

Li Shi said...

aha aha~ should pay for the words u're using edi~ one word cost u 5 bucks.. so total 15 bucks~ but, seems we so friend,give u 70percent discount la har!! TREAT ME A MEAL LA WEI!! =) lalalala.. okay, i know i'm insane and sound crazy at this moment! bla =D anyway, cheer ur 2009 on!