Thursday, January 1

* CONCLUDE * DESIRE *

" Hey guy , 2008 was pass and just follow by the "niu"year 2009 , Just hope that the new year can wipe off the unsatisfied that happened in the previous year , GOD bless you best in the "NIU" year ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR "
from your crazy buddy
YEE YUN
Oh yea ~ just forward it to all my friends ...
(I cant predicted my papa's face since the bil send to his hand...XD)
However , just make me pleased ...^^
Let make a conclusion end of the year ,
  • Is pleased to be a member of 4A2 , they put me a lot of joy in class
  • Stop my honey moon year during the 08 year is ended up
  • I DO CHANGED ALOT from the first half to the second half of the year , And I was glad that peoples just seen it ~ (band)
.....
BAND ,
This annoying "stuff"...
Its seems that occupied most of my life
Ya , I admit ~
-"He" do exists many problems in it...
Ya , I admit too ~
- Often feel very frustrated with my position ...
Ya , I admit again ~
- Always felt nuisance what should be done , what shouldn't be done also...
But ,
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REGRET ABOUT IT !!!!!!!
Every time the frustration, grief, problems , let me grow up....
I really get and gain a lot , a lot...
Fortunately , I wasn't the one always , i was happy that my buddies were with me , ALWAYS ~
Hmmmm...
I think I should stop this susceptible topic...
___________________________________________________________________________
Since in the new year and also the 牛 year ~ , So make everthing go smoothly , PLEASE ~
As I can predicted , 2009 will be a very TOUGH year ...
So ...
My desire of the new year is to LET ME BECOME STRAUNCHER for any target , not fear about the arrival of PRESSURE ... and SHhhhhhhhh ( secret for myself )
Thats all for today ~
Happy New Year
Good Night , Everyone ^^

No comments: