Thursday, January 15

Mixed up

Have the mix up feelings now.I have the wonderful and funny life in my class,besides my pretty cool friends.I felt lucky to have them in my class.for sponsored me the happiness and supplying the energy to me when i was depressed.Thanx ya ,my beloved,two years schoolmates/classmates.After the joyful get finished,I get the very bad news or the very good news.at the very first moment when i get it,my heart seemed to be emptied.Feels like something that laid inside my heart,all of the sudden things make it dig it out.Have two possible argument here : Once, everything just back to the origin and let me a little easier. The second will be, everything that we're trying to make it to the successful one ,turn into wasted papers by the sudden moment.Holy crap~I hate this now,but I'll love this later.Since I cant differentiate it was the really good news or bad news to me.I will tell you guys the answer later.

Oh ya,some good thing will be imported to our class.and have a open ceremony(yw said that).Trying to keep my patient well as I was really da nervous and cant wait the day after today,coming.K,stop here now,zou tao ,everyone.

No comments: