Wednesday, November 19

What an IDLE day I have again

As I said it be4 , my THEORY TEACHER , a bachelor ,ages - 35+, DAMN RICH person here...
My brother just found him and ask him to buy a water machine cost RM2000++ ...
He gave bro about RM2000++ v CASH


we just captured it , we dint hav another "chances" to hold it again..
ISN'T He was a DAMN RICH man...?? HAR?


I'd ask my brother :
Hey , when you gain more money just changed it all to RM0.50 and threw it to who that just look you down before ~!!! Haha....
He said :
..............What a good idea !! Hmmm....I think , When I was rich , I'll changed all the cash to RM0.10 , buy things !!! Let the cashier turned insane !!!!Muahahaha ( he laughing cunning at the same time )
=='
==''
=='''
==''''
=='''''
Yaa...The conversation above hav shown , what a IDLE-EST day I have today ....Keep on drawing "stuff" and saying NONSENCE v my comical brother

1 comment:

Weii said...

Wah! You dont scare let people kidnap? Haha=)