Saturday, November 15

G.E.N.T.I.N.G --- AnuallllLLy

Just back from GENTING....

I supposed to be blogging yesterday but .....
My love-vy friend come visit me again

  • Mr.Headache
  • Mrs.Sound Throat

This two guys just make me cant attend BAND PRACTICE ...

Just hard to say the feeling about the trip...

150 photos , We've took !!!


Some photo's below to shown for all of you :
She havent move the tag

This pose is bout to PRETENDING some1's pattern


I drunk.....
Its take RM10

In the FABER CASTLE caterpillar 's train

I was the innocent...

A super duple silly face...


Ah Po R and Ah Girl

You know what ? This Strawberry flavor DUTCH LADY MILK takes me RM5...SObx.

Midnight
NONONO...We dint point to the moon...!!

O.O de..
Carlsberg x 5 ----- I 'VE DRUNK



Searyin , Wenying , Shuhoon and Me ( from left to right )

I use this to dealcholic

Three "Y" in the cable car...

????! He was singing v my phone.!


v deputy monitor of 4A2 - Huiyin

Our Favorite Pose

Haix...Aiks.xxx走不完的路

we're the flower beside the lights tree


In this three days two nights , I found I totally fall in love -

v DRINK-ING BEER

but they just dont let me to touch it again... !!

As I drunk easily...keke...

Just stop it at here..

Bye and sweet dream to all of you berhxx...

mUAKxXX!~


Bye

No comments: