Sunday, November 16

DIGI POSTPAID .... -> SUCKS !~

" Oo.s , because of you're using the POSTPAID services and also under the BUSINESS LINE , so you didn't have any services about FRIENDS & FAMILY , just the line under the business group !!! "

Yaya...Just make a call to the DIGI CENTER and ask about any promotion that I can have within the POSTPAID that I using now...................But they giving me the above sentences !!!

I just scolded by father yesterday :
" You know that how much I wanna pay to the company about your mobile 's bil ? Uncle Wong 's balance only cost about RM120 ++ , Uncle Hui - RM135++ and you can make it til RM200 ++ !!"

I answer him whisperly :
" Yo...You know that this POSTPAID was totally indifferent between the PREPAID: SMS was expensive than make the call !! So .... ??!

He asked me again :
" Why you supposed to SMS every day ? Can you just reduce it or don't SMS again ?? Har ? "

I asked :
" Thats mean I can make call every day ?

He said it again :
" I didnt meant that you can make call everyday " Just seldom use it...

I answered him a very high pitch :
" So , What can I do for the mobile phone without SMS and make call ?? Just waiting you two ( father and mother ) to call me ?? Or just run into the emergency condition so that I can use it effectively ? I 've told you what , you let me using such a line that you will pay every month and I'll use almost RM150++ ...
K la...I just behave it laa...always checking about the balance k ? Sorry about that...


Haix..The Nov was in the middle , and the balance is RM70.94...Oo....No...
I think I must beware of it le...or the instance above will happen again ..






P.S : To all of you , Please do not try to use POSTPAID of DIGI ~ Line too , PREPAID was the wise choice !!!!!!!!


No comments: