Sunday, November 9

Besides of school , Family still ...!

Just finished dinner v my uncle and grandma -----v STEAMBOAT !
Father have ordered about 1.5 kg 's Crab and !! Hahaha...
Do you know that I kinda love to eat steamboat but i cant have much as its sensitive of my skin...

My half-boiled egg...Thank you Mummy ~

Yea ~ I totally love this ----CLAMS


I ate this for 4 ~ !

He was stubbing and try to eat the crab's meat ! ((My FAVOR brother ))( you know this is the second time that we saw he is eating crab's meat since the last time was at Singapore ! )

Get cha the 2nD times XD


My teeth with a toothpick , beside my kinda CUTE father ~
Ah bu ~ and my 3rd uncle ( he just come back from New Zealand but he worked at Jakarta )

V ShiWei's Spec..

The same pose ( my mama and grandma ..)

Hiu ~ My stomach totally full...But the pot having bout 7-8 crab still...

So How ?

Fast fast contact my 2nd aunt to clean it all...

Finally , everything clear !!!

P.S - Gonna watch the 007 James Bond movie - Quantum of the Solace v my family , tonight ***..^.^

No comments: