Friday, November 7

What a broing day I have , today..!

What a boring day … Today I gonna take the report card actually ! But I dint ! I woke up about 1.30 pm , and crawl to the computer room to online sambil eat…( Ya..I actually the PIG ~ woke up - eat )The modem was not good in mood today … CANT CONNECTED !!!

Haiz..So just give up for being gaduh v “it”. Crawl to the dining room ( Crawling again ? )with my rice ( mother has bought this morning ..) switch on the Television and keep on changing the channel of ASTRO for searching some interested channel ! But its almost 2.00pm !! My drama have shown finished !! I really dint have the idea about what will be shown at 2.00 afternoon…Finally , the channel turned to 413 ( cinemax ~ I think so , I really cant recognized between HBO and it ~ ) And showing the movie that I watch the most à STOMP THE YARD

It’s a steppin’ dance movie ! I really cant remembered the name of the main character , something like what X what Columbus …. Oh yea ~ Some more , Ne-Yo and Chris Brown were inside too..Ne-yo was the main character ( X what Columbus ) ‘s roommate , Chris Brown was his brother ( di di ) but he died at the beginning of the story .. Haiz…what a waster manx…But he was expert in stepping dance and also street dance ( better than his brother ) but he get shoot when they won the money after the gambling of dance ! Haiz..so, his brother ( the main character laa..) was move to another college ….and if you wanna know the continous story please watch by yourself baa…

I can said that the whole movie was using the only Negro … ( I cant figure out the white man was acting although its taking at USA…)

Yea ~ after watching this movie.. Finally the clock pointed to 3.30 - 命中注定我爱你 at channel 324 ~ ( I ‘m waiting so long )

Theory teacher went to my house and fetch me , and its bout 4.00 ! When I enter the piano house , I found that the carpet have changed green à orange colour !!! I can say that my Theory teacher was RICH as he is a bachelor !! Among this month , he keep on changing his furniture such as Plasma TV (RM4000+) , Touch screen Hi-Fi (RM1200+) , Carpet , Renovated his kitchen and also adding another Panasonic Air-con (RM2000+) !!!

How about the piano class of today ? Hrm..Haha..today ? I dint touch the piano for the whole week for practicing the Grade 8 exam pieces … So , you will imagine that my Piano teacher will scold me ?? NoNoNo…YOU”RE WRONG !! My piano teacher wont scold me d…Keke…Although Its almost exam and I still dint practiced my piano, she wont scolded me still ! And today ? We dint touched the exam pieces also… we keep on playing the classical song from my theory teacher’s book !! She ( my piano teacher ) always keep on saying that she hating to limited the student to play the EXAM PIECES only …Haha..(Is that a weird teacher and a lazy student ? )
I felt it too…

Hiu ~ talk too nonsense at here…Is to let you all know that the topic again - WHAT A BORING DAY I HAVE , TODAY !!

Bye…(Muakxx)

No comments: