Tuesday, November 18

Male International Group ...

Anyone that knws me very well will know about who I love



  • DONG BANG SHIN KI ( TVXQ )

I fall in love within this five male groups from a long time ago , without any reason ! !! ( Cassiopeia were totally agree v me de ?? Yea ~ ^.^ )


  • Jonas Brothers

I like them since I watch the disney movie ((Camp Rock)) , I love their rock style music !! ( Sometimes you'll found they 're yelling when the music was playing on ...)


But now , I was ASHAMED !!! I knew that TVXQ had release their 4TH KOREAN ALBUM (Mirotic) at 22 SEPTEMBER , But I was just ignored them !!!! I 'd download their news song immediately but dint hear it also ....TOTALLY ASHAMED laa ~~~


Really dint have any idea using what words to imagine myself ( Apalah you ~ still say yourself as a loyalty fans for TVXQ -- -BULLSHIT )



Introduce you a TVXQ 'new song - Mirotic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mTgnt5GkYQ

(this is only the dance version)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILz5s0TQm8Q

(this is the complete version)



No comments: