Saturday, November 8

Its Tiring ~

I write this passage yesterday and save it at my labtop , post it by today
Just finished the concert of Pin Hwa…Its can say is a music gathering that they will held annually…Band and also the Choir was performed by today..Keep on moving the stage and also the chairs…and the MC keep on talking nonsense , asking us to sing song ( two tigers …) WTFF??
Talk about Pin Hwa band , they really give a few of performing songs…and also they have a few of members only…but the sound was nice ( just a few of members ) LiShi say that it just a MINI CONCERT for those parents and school members to join about it…

During the concert , JS , Me and LS keep on saying the past , his lover and also the future…keep on chit-chatting…We imagined that when our concert finished successfully , we will cried !!! ( jsheng will the first one ..)
We just at the hall of Pin Hwa

Me and Li Shi
Three of us..
Adding Tim's Hand ~

Waa…think of the past suddenly…
How I make the senior angry ?
How I make those AJK’s angry ?
How I show my damn smelly face to all my friends and also the senior…
How I show my pride for all of us…
How I ..?
How I ..?
How those members dislike me ?
How my friends angry me ?
How the members that same age v me damn dislike me..?
How the senior dislike about me ?? …

How we pass the happiest time together ?
How we sit together and talking about the pass , future and everything ?
How we get together and talk about somebody’s bad words ?
and so on…
Beside study , we just pass our time at band … Yea…always heard me say about band , band and band again… But , I just passed my time v band for about four years ! I still remembered that my brother keep on challenging me and said that I won’t be at band not more than half year ! But..now ?? Means that who will not have to judge our future !

For those that knew me about four years , for those that were the new members of 2005 of PASUKAN PANCARAGAM SMJK KWANG HUAthey knew my characteristic as well

Till now , I noticed that some of them really not so satisfied about me when I was in form 1 and 2 ~ I meant it…!! Mayb my pride baa…Nowadays I keep on asking others that about my pass and now…
They all give me the same answer : I prefer now ‘s Yee Yun ~ You really changed a lot , I means under your emotion controlled ..

Tired ? Can I say it out ? When I was a A.Section Leader , I always say it out for reducing my works…But cant work too ! Now , I was a higher committee of band ~ Can I say this T.I.R.E.D this five alphabet easily ------The answer is : N.O - NO ~ I cant say it out please …
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Below words is from ownself :
ps: I dint mentioned anything please ~

Tiring about what we have done, but no ones was appreciate …
Tiring about for the responsibility that we have …
Tiring to be the one that always face those trouble with smiley face (pretending)
I want myself back….
I want the emotional Yee Yun back…
I want myself back…
That Yee Yun can always show the mood that she have everyday , no matter is happy , angry , excited or sad…
I want it all back….
Is that a good things ?
Is that better ?
The answer --- NO again…

Herk ? Changing ? Hahaha…No ! is PRETENDING !!!
Is not about changing?
Always told others that I will changed !!
Always ask others whether I got changed !!
Nono…I was pretending by the way
P.R.E.T.E.N.D-ing…

No comments: