Monday, November 17

Ah Po R-ism ( Individualism Gurlx )

NOBODY ....
Found that many person LOVE to use it to describe themselves ..
Til the time now , I do not know the meaning properly actually....
Let check to the dictionary ...


NOBODY - 不重要的人 , 无名小卒 , 无人 , 没有人

Ya, That's the meaning of it...!!~ ( Now i know , haha )


I not really think that its possible and suitable for me !~ Nobody…A person that not importance , a person that dint have the value , a person that dint have any significance ….All of that do not belongs to me … Can say it like that too : Was not absolute appropriate YEE YUN , this name …and also the characteristic that this name holding !!

I hate to be a human that have those characteristic or what ??!!~ :

  • Do not have any relativity
  • Do not built anything to social or families
  • Do not have any specific value
  • Do not have any significance
  • Do not have any importancy for somethings

THATS 'ME, No Doubt , I do have the PRIDE of it when I done-ing somethings or facing someone , just seldom will show out my pride ....( seldom nia ok ? )

I will be mad when others thought me as the NON-IMPORTANT person or NON-VALUE person !

No doubt again , I would like to let others say that individualism was belongs to me ! So that the reason that I’ve put my blog’s topic - Ah Po R-ism


ISM - brings the meaning that I do have INVIDUALISTIC !!!Cant you all figure it out ? Keke…


Haha…I would like to conclude it :
I AM AN INDIVIDUALIST gurl but not NOBODY ‘s ~

No comments: