Thursday, July 29

stupid. stupid. stupid.

When the music is playing, make me so wanna cry. I don't know where can I get those tears so easily. I don't know which is the actual reason that makes me terribly depressed. I hate my ego sometimes. I hate my coward. I hate my brain. I'm on my way to break out. To getting better, I so wanna go for a KTV and sing as loud as possible. Or go for a mountain climbing, shout and yell like a crazy one in the top of the hill to the whole city. Jump into the waterfall and swim till my body is floating. ( I don't know how to swim actually). Watch a stupid funny comedy that not actually make me laugh, but as long as I can relax myself in the movie. Stupid music melody makes everyone wanna cry in the dark room, even though the strong one.

stupid. stupid. stupid. stupid. stupid. stupid. stupid. stupid. stupid. stupid. and thousand of stupid here.

No comments: