Wednesday, July 28

Rojak post ever

I have a lot of dream lately.
when I having a nap afternoon.
The dream is so actual
Not related about the princess or nightmare or disaster.
Not even a dream I guess so.
Because it's too real.
Just like it will happen in the future. 
But I guess not.
and Please don't be not too.
Partial please.
and I'm not going to tell you guys what's that dream actually
as I had forget approximately.
just leave some taste in my heart.

C'mon, I know is not my style for typing this.

But I get to say some.
I think, 
It's not LIKE instead of curiosity.
You're curious when you first met the girl like this.
because you haven't met any yet.
So you determine it as LIKE.
In fact, I don't really believe that the fact that anyone trying to tell me
including you. always.
 don't ask why. because no why.
perhaps is trying to keep herself alone.
for studying. =)

Okay, back to here again.
I showed up my stink face after presentation.
I'm so awful and pissed off this morning.
But I'm so damn freaking super very regret deeply after that.
=) 
you know what, it's been a long time I didn't act like this.

I'm trying to smile and laugh and make jokes around.
I'm trying to sweep off the stupid temper away.
I'm trying to be a good person that with a good temper

AND 

I'm trying forgive someone that pissed me off easily.
I'm trying to cool down myself when I wanna bite someone or cry
I'm trying walk away when argue is going start

BUT


I'm not trying to ACT friendly and kindly to the person that I'm so pissed off/dislike.
because I'm not a liar.
I am who I am.
I won't do anything purposely to please someone.
except to the person I care.


So rojak lahhhh this post.
Bye.


P.S : I have a bad presentation today. ='(
P.SS : C'mon Yeeyun, are you telling me you're so jealous now? urghhhhh! whatever!

No comments: