Wednesday, July 21

AGM of Kelab Senifoto.

random in Aeon. I'm trying to fix the chair.


Have AGM 2010/11 of Photography Club
and as I wished, I get the Naib Pengerusi.
But I don't feel any excited 
instead of stress. pressure. and erghhhh!
the feeling that I wanna BITE someone else.
The Pengerusi is good.
The committee is good also.
Nothing wrong in the new board list.
But, I'm not happpy at all.
Not sad also.
I ain't have any feeling and emotion when I get notice I'm the Naib
Hope to get a very good and fun co-operation with the newlys AJK.
especially my boss SenChen.
he's the new boss of Kelab Senifoto.
Blaaaaahhhhhh-ing
Haiya. I know I'm crapping.
good night.


OH YA, I will show the design of tee's in the next post 
check this out:
 click me



P.S : Thanks for saying you like me again. sweet dream my friend. (specific orang lahhhhh)

No comments: