Monday, July 19

again.

In 19th July 2010, I talked to a guy with my handphone about 1 hours and 09 minutes. and this is the first time I talk to him like this. And I found that, something really similiar among guys.

Why guys like to ask "if bla bla bla bla, will you love me bla bla bla". I know you've no confident to me. because me too. I have not guts to promise you now, because we're too young to say all of these. Once I say yes, there must be yes although is not. Once I say no, there've no chance to pull anything back. Just like we're having our test paper in STPM. Maybe you can choose to say Agree for 100%. or Disagree for 100%. or Partial in the statement. I guess I prefer the third one (teacher too). It's easier for me. I don't know what will happen in the future, maybe you'll shift, maybe I'll go for overseas, or perhaps we both have found the beloved, there're thousands of probability in the world, who knows? So, I'm so tired to give any promise that we really can't make it, by the way "promise" is really a big word, at least for me. I don't want to give anyone so easily unless I can make it so perfectly. For now, at least I like you, my friend. You know what, I still can't believe that you say you like me, you say it to anyone that ask you. I just like, "Whooooaaaaaaaaa!!! Is he serious now?" What else can I think anymore? although anyone is telling me the about this statement ( statement huh?)

Before this, I'm sober enough, and I don't want to be involve about this again. The bitching helling stuff has been annoying me for few weeks, and finally I'm awake from that. I'm don't haggle over anythings agian, using the attitude of whatever. I guess this is a kind of lessons, and keep alarming me that I need to study. study. study instead of the L things. The "Ex-guy" that really make me clear about the incapable of promise and guy words. so thats why I don't really trust your words ( guys ). I'm sorry. I need time to recover and pack it up and start another journey in my sketchbook. So, timing is the main point now. of course feeling is needed too. thats all I wanna say.


P.S : The "Ex-guy" is the L guy. but is not the main guy in this post.
P.SS : get it what I mean? hahahaha. whack your head seriously before you think again. haha

No comments: