Tuesday, July 13

duhhhhh ;;;;

Ya. I'm an insane one. I used to post 2 post daily.What?! Its kind of diary of internet. I mean blog. Okay.

I deleted his contact and all the messages in my inbox. For real, I did not know about the strength my message inbox of my phone. it can contain around thousands of messages, but so far not for sentbox. THOUSANDS? hahahaXD.

Sorry. Oh ya! I have deleted his contact number and messages. because I felt I need to be sober up as he's just a passenger of the pavement in my track that shouldn't be so mind and care so much. Ya! We've the best moment when we get together, but just as he said :" Let us trust about 'jodoh'! ". I can't focus on any since I'm pressing or stressing myself not to text or call him any. so I make the foolish choice again. DELETE make everything back to the origin.

"Sila kosongkan otak kamu! kerana you perlulah belajar sekarang!" I told myself always.
"He's nothing for you, and you're nothing for him, since he's a beloved girlfriend that you knew it before right? So just be cool and nothing, you guys are totally friend. ENOUGH for other than that!!!" told by Yeeyun again


SORRY! I'M SAYING CRAP AGAIN.




OKAY. I'm seriously awake. please whack me, if i'm not. Because I used to punch myself, when I'm not.
goodnight every single parties....!
enough crazy huh??/?!!!! whatever laaaaa....

No comments: