Wednesday, December 30

UGLY! Ewwwwwww!

What's a pity for them or for me?
Gosh! Why I should felt about depressed them.
I means last time
BUT NO CHANCE FOR THE TIME BEING NOW!




GOD-DAMN!
What an ugly situationnnnn?
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~~!!!!!
Tak boleh tahan la bang!
maybe my jealousy membuat kesan.
HAHAHAHAXD
felt a little bit "kesal" lah for my depression!
Oh gosh! what am I thinking last time?
Maybe when we met in the street or road, we can't even recognise each other or something.
Maybe his eyes just full of stamps!
Maybe his level will be a HOLY SHIT!!!
WHAT THE HECK AM I SAD-ing about????
Really confused.



How come his taste will be such such such such ****???
Don't say what what what kind of love she's paying to u!
I don't care.
You're slapping mine and your face
WHAT THE F!!!!


read the following language WORDS-BY-WORDS!!!!






TRUST ME, I'LL-CATCH-YOU-BACK-WHEN-I'M-IN-READY!!!!!!!!

No comments: