Friday, January 1

HELLLO 2010 =DDDDD

Conclusion here
2009 I'M DONE and BYE-BYE
2010 I CAME!!!! and HELLLLLLOOO


2009 I done my school life.
2010 everyone have another chances to make a new self.
so, I'm so so so excited about the new lifestyle.
I'm not going to type a very long one about 2009
view it yourself in my blog about the previous, previous and previous post
you may tau what life am i having, and now is a past tense
but really felt happy about everything happened
They made me GROW =)
I not going to cry or what in the depressed geh, as i will not!

A little contented when the time are crossing their leg into 2010
Myself
just felt i just have my holiday only and now have to be heading to be a teacher?
YA, I START MY JOB NEXT WEEK
BEING A KINDERGARTEN TEACHER


And
For the time being now, I don't need any bless from anyone, maybe sometimes from the GOD
I grown up
and I have to solve any question about myself , in fact just myself.
no matter any challenge, i don't fear k?
Here, I come......hehe :p



sounds brave right??
that's just some cover!
HAHAHAHAHAHAA
going to date with Mr.Dream!
bye

No comments: